We are reopening
We hope you and your family and friends are safe and well.
We are pleased to let you know that we will be open for business again on 4th July 2020.
Making an appointment
To help with social distancing, please phone us or book by email if you want to make an appointment – don’t come into our Salon.
Please bear with us as we try to get everyone booked in. We will also be operating a cancellation and waiting list.
Extra health & safety measures we are taking:
- Our team will greet you without close contact (no handshakes, hugs etc.).
- On arrival, we require you to bring a mask and your own gloves this is for adults and children. You will be asked to use hand sanitizer which we will provide.
- Our team is following strict hygiene guidelines and we ask you to do the same – please place any used paper towels and tissues straight in the bin after use. Sanitize or wash your hands after coughing or sneezing.
- There will be no magazines or drinks for clients.
- Team members will be sanitizing all stations, door handles and bathrooms regularly.
- Team members will be washing their hands thoroughly between clients and appointments.
- We ask you not to touch any of our retail products.
- Please pay with a card (preferably contactless) where possible instead of cash.
Thank you for supporting us during this time and we look forward to seeing you soon.